Friday

The Stupidest Acts I have Ever Done

Stupid Act. No. 3

I went against the warning of some advice that an old flame gave me. He told me to go down a certain highway while it was snowing but I didn’t. I ended up going down the highway he warned me about, and I ended up in the ditch. Then, I had gotten a ride after work the same day to have someone help me pull my car out of the ditch-which was over 30 miles from home.

As soon as my ride from work dropped me off I found out that I had lost my Keys!!! Here it was…the middle of December in Northwestern Wisconsin and I FORGOT my keys at work-and had NO way back there to get them!!!

If that’s not bad, my dad got into a ditch the next day while trying to bail my car out of the ditch. He totaled his truck on the main highway…before you feel sorry for us…I can assure you that everyone was okay…no one got hurt.

The most embarrassing part of all this is…just ONE week before this happened…

I RAN OUT OF GAS…over 30 miles from home! Needless to say the Northern Wisconsin climate was too much for me and I moved back to my hometown-Green Bay, which is not much warmer during December. However, at least if my car dies I don’t have to walk 30 miles to the gas station. (I really didn’t have to do that, I just made that up. Really someone picked me up.)

Did you like this blog? Then share the stupidest thing you have ever done. You can respond to this blog!

No comments: