Monday

I Had a Whirl of a Time! (Incoming Entry on Personal Blog)

Hello world! This is the J.A.B.'s Freelance World Blog Network shouting out to everyone that I have a Notice of New Blog Post (Local Green Bay, WI Blog), It is a more personal blog and I just captured my experience of Artstreet 2011, a special local event for artists and musicians. This may not be the topic of the blog you are currently reading, but I am alerting you of new entries on other portions of this network. 

This is just a way for me to let all my readers know that I am still alive and still out there, even if I am not on this specific blog every day. I post at least one blog entry minimum per day throughout my network. However, I often display many entries within a 12 to 24 hour period. I never want my readers to think I forgot about them!

No comments: