Monday

Incoming Blog Entry: Work and Your Health

I just posted an article on Caught My Eye regarding the top ten most dangerous jobs. This determination of danger is based on the number of deaths per 100,000 people. When you consider your line of work you have many pros and cons to consider.

This is true whether you are a freelance writer, home business owner, or factory worker. It is true whether you desire to be in a more physical job, such as fish harvesting, logging, farming, or machine operating. Police work also is very risky, among other professions. I have a link on my blog via the Caught My Eye for people who want to learn more about new professions. 

This may be one way to appreciate whatever line of work you are in, It could also help you determine whether or not you should remain self-employed or find a steady job, or vice-versa. 

No comments: