Wednesday

The Stupidest Things I have Ever Done

Stupid Act No. 1

~~Spilt a 32 Ounce Glass of Diet Coke All Over a Restaurant Counter~~

I was working at Mc Donald's At the Time...

When I was working at Mc Donald's as a teenager-I was only 17 years old-I spilt a man's soda all over the front counter just before I had to take his money. There was a line of people standing behind him. Diet Coke was running down the front of the checkout counter, and under all the registers, and trays of food were getting splashed. What a nightmare! I was so ashamed I couldn't even speak to say I am sorry. The counter had to be wiped up and I felt like running away, for as far away as possible.

Stay tuned for another stupid thing I have done...One new one will be posted daily! Be sure to e-mail this to all your friends. They will have a good laugh.

What's the stupidest thing you have ever done...as far as embarrassing wise...Care to share? You can respond to this blog and let us know-anonymously if you'd like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA HA That was really Stupid! It was funny too!