Thursday

Dear Friend

(Do I know you? Where Did We Meet?)

I am writing to seek your cooperation over this
business, Please due welcome this letter.

(Sure if I'm Stupid. Good thing I use Yahoo! All New Mail or I wouldn't even waste my time reading this. I can seeeee...yooouuu Spammer...from my Yahoo! Mail reading pane!)

I got your profile and email contact during my
research on the Internet and websites over foreign
investment in your country. (Oh how nice.)

I am Mr. Dork E. Spammer the director of the
accounts & auditing dept .at the Fake Bank of
Africa. (FBA)
With due respect, I have decided
to contact you on a business transaction that
will be beneficial to both of us.

At the bank's last accounts/auditing
evaluations, my staffs came across an old
account which was being maintained by a foreign
client who we learnt was among the deceased passengers of
motor accident on November. 2006, the deceased
was unable to run this account since his
death. (Oh Isn't that Awful? Terrible!)

The account has remained dormant (As doormat as this waste of space in my e-mail box.) without the knowledge of his family since it
was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future
investment by the client. (And thus this Spam Mail.)

Since his demise (oh how sad), even the members of his
family haven't applied for claims over this fund
and it has been in the safe deposit account
until I discovered that it cannot be claimed
since our client is a foreign national and we
are sure that he has no next of kin here to file
claims over the money. (I'm sure he doesn't.)

As the director of the department, this
discovery was brought to my office so as to
decide what is to be done. I decided to seek
ways through which to transfer this money out
of the bank and out of the country too.

(As director of the apartment thought you could find a better way then to send me illegal Spam Mail. Don't You Think?)

The total amount in the account is ten million
five hundred thousand dollars (USD10,500,000.00).with my positions as staffs of the bank, I am handicapped because I cannot
operate foreign accounts and cannot lay
Bona Fide claim over this money.

The client was a foreign national and you will only be asked
to act as his next of kin...
(oh??? I am ooooverjoyed....can't you tell!??)
...and I will supply you with all the necessary information and bank
data to assist you in being able to transfer this
money to any bank of your choice where this
money could be transferred into.

(Go right ahead your not getting' my bank info though!)

I have decided to give away forty (40%) to you
for your assistance and ten (10%) for any
expenses that might arise during the
transaction of this transfer, I want to assure
you that this transaction is absolutely risk free
since I work in this bank that is why you
should be confident in the success of this
transaction because you will be updated with
information as at when desired.

(Okay, you work in a bank supposedly I trust you.)

I will wish you to keep this transaction secret (a secret ah? As trustworthy as you are.)
and confidential as I am hoping to retire with
my share of this money at the end of
transaction which will be when this money is
safety in your account. I will then come over
to your country for sharing according to the
previously agreed percentages.

(Thanks for the warning. Sounds more like a threat than a promise.)

You might even have to advise me on possibilities of
investment in your country or elsewhere of our
choice. May God help you to help me to a
restive retirement, Amen.

Please for further information and enquiries
feel free to contact me through my alternative
email address/. (Gladly with my middle finger.)

I am waiting for your urgent response!!! (Give me some money and then we'll talk. I accept PayPal.)

Thanks and remain blessed. (So considerate of you to scam me and then say so. Yeah, no thanks to you.)

Sincerely,

Mr. Dork E. Spammer

No comments: